Vaccines are a current hot topic in virtually every mainstream media network from here, wherever you might be sitting right now, all the way to London and points east. North, south and west too. The president of the United States yesterday, Dronebama— perhaps Vacbama is more appropriate—urged all of us to vaccinate our kids, ourselves, and while he didn’t mention it, his pets are probably vaccinated too. Nothing wrong with vaccinating dogs and cats, right?
The media discussion however, has taken a serious turn. Now we have prison being suggested as fitting for parents that don’t vaccine their children by hack writer Alex Berezow at the popular and very mainstream publisher Gannett, in their long-standing global newspaper, USA Today. The discussion at their web site, 696 comments last time I looked , lacked the detail you’re going to get here but it was better than other mainstream discussions I’ve seen or participated in.
I want to point out that Gannett is a recognized and established publisher with printing facilities in more than a dozen states who allowed an in-house writer to pen an opinion piece espousing arrest and imprisonment for failure to vaccinate your children. For parents with unvaccinated children, and there are millions, that could very likely mean losing your children your states Child Protective Services. And more. It could mean your children might be out of your home for months and even years and it could mean supervised visits and worst of all, it could result in forced vaccination for your children.
So the issue being framed couldn’t be more serious and that issue is choice. Do we, as parents, have the right to choose to vaccinate or not vaccinate our own children? And why is this so important? What’s hidden, if anything, and is there some sort of mysterious covert agenda? What are the risks of remaining unvaccinated? What are the risks of vaccinating? Are vaccines good or bad?
Some vaccines have helped to control the spread of deadly diseases and some vaccines have been instrumental in keeping our industrial society free of certain illnesses. But there’s been a great cost, an enduring sacrifice, and we need to recognize that toll, that expense, in any discussion about forced vaccination.
What’s the sacrifice?
We’ve permanently brain-damaged, so far (as of March 5, 2014), three-thousand, five-hundred and forty people, a majority of them children. That’s the very bare minimum and there may be more. Many more. And of those, we killed 1,132 of these people outright. You see the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) through the U.S. Court of Federal Claims has compensated 3,540 families for severe vaccine injury and/or vaccine death—that’s death or injury directly as a result of being vaccinated. There are still 1,826 cases pending in the courts .
The DTaP vaccine—diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis—was responsible for 358 permanent injuries and 76 deaths. The Trivalent Influenza vaccine was responsible for 1,317 permanent injuries and 73 deaths. The Trivalent MMR vaccine—measles-mumps-rubella—was responsible for 866 permanent injuries and 57 deaths. The DTP vaccine permanently inured 3,285 and killed 696 people .
According to the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program reports, almost all vaccines caused permanent injuries and deaths with few exceptions. The vaccines I listed above are all Trivalent vaccines—having a valence of three—and they each contain vaccines for three different viruses.
Dr. H. H. Fudenberg is an immunologist that ran the Neuro Immuno Therapeutics Research Foundation (NITRF) in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Fudenberg’s published over 600 papers in the New England Journal of Medicine  and until he made the following statement regarding trivalent vaccines he was a world renowned immunologist:
“One vaccine decreases cell-mediated immunity by 50%, two vaccines by 70%…all triple vaccines (MMR, DTaP) markedly impair cell-mediated immunity, which predisposes to recurrent viral infections, especially otitis media, as well as yeast and fungi infections.” 
Let’s recap. So far we’ve learned that every single vaccine with just a few exceptions can and has caused severe and permanent injury and death. We’ve also learned that the Trivalent vaccines might predispose all of us to a lifetime of rashes, ear infections, fungal, yeast, viral and bacterial infections. Onward.
One of the media mantras that seems to be pervasive is that vaccines have eliminated an array of diseases. Measles, Tuberculosis, Pertussis, Influenza and many other illnesses were not eliminated by vaccines alone. When vaccines were introduced these diseases had been almost completely eradicated by human progress.
During the industrial revolution and through the early 1900s we brought hot running water, flush toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, refrigerators, stoves and heat to the masses. The most profound achievements, by far, were improved housing and better nutrition. Public health programs introduced people to proper hygiene and with these achievements the incidence of disease decreased accordingly. Examine the various graphs at these 2 links [5,6].
The graph covering the rises and falls of Tuberculosis across the population in Germany provides an excellent example. You’ll note the spikes during the two world wars (1914 – 1918 and 1939 – 1945), showing that the incidence of TB is related to social and living conditions and that TB and the deaths caused by TB increased when living conditions deteriorated due to social upheavals, as during the two world wars .
The combined death rate from scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles among children up to fifteen shows that nearly 90 percent of the total decline in mortality between 1860 and 1965 had occurred before the introduction of antibiotics and widespread immunization. In part, this recession may be attributed to improved housing and to a decrease in the virulence of micro-organisms, but by far the most important factor was a higher host-resistance due to better nutrition .
Humanity conquered most disease by simple evolution. We grew and strengthened our immune systems and fortified our surroundings to overcome the viruses that were attacking us. Vaccines are not as responsible for the elimination of disease as are our natural human social advancements.
To recap once again, we’ve learned that every single vaccine with just a very few exceptions can and have caused severe and permanent injury and death. We’ve also learned that the Trivalent vaccines might predispose all of us to a lifetime of rashes, ear infections, fungal, yeast, viral and bacterial infections. And we now know that vaccines were not solely responsible for disease eradication but that they were introduced as almost every single disease that plagued mankind had been severely reduced by hygiene alone.
Vaccine contamination is something we don’t often discuss in the mainstream media. One of the more well-known contamination events occurred in the 1950s and 60s. Some of the polio vaccine administered from 1955 to 1963 was contaminated with a virus called simian virus 40 (SV40). The virus came from the monkey kidney cell cultures used to produce the vaccine. Most of the contamination was in the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV). Once the contamination was recognized, steps were taken to eliminate it from future vaccines yet researchers have long wondered about the effects of the contaminated vaccine on people who received it. Although SV40 has biological properties consistent with a cancer-causing virus, it has not been conclusively established whether it might have caused cancer in humans.
Some research claims that there’s no causation but because these epidemiologic studies are sufficiently flawed, the Institute of Medicine’s Immunization Safety Review Committee concluded that the evidence was inadequate to conclude whether or not the contaminated polio vaccine caused cancer. In light of the biological evidence supporting the theory that SV40-contamination of polio vaccines could contribute to human cancers, the committee recommends continued public health attention in the form of policy analysis, communication, and targeted biological research .
More than 50 years after exposure we still don’t know whether people injected with SV40 in the inactivated Polio vaccine will get cancer, or do we? Shah and Nathanson (1976) estimated that 10% to 30% of the inactivated Polio vaccine contained live SV40 and that similar percentages of the approximately 98 million Americans who had been vaccinated by 1961 were exposed to SV40—somewhere between 9.8 million and 29.4 million people. Based on the existing evidence, the committee concluded that the evidence is inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship between SV40-containing polio vaccines and cancer .
The CDC has never studied vaccinated children versus unvaccinated children. Never. Yet studies done outside the USA, in Germany, New Zealand and Hong Kong, indicate that children that aren’t vaccinated lead healthier lives . This has to do with the predisposition to viruses, bacteria, fungi and yeast that Dr. Fudenberg outlined. Researchers conducted a double-blind placebo-controlled trial on children with the trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine. Their results were published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases in 2012, and they found that the seasonal trivalent flu vaccine resulted in 5.5 times more incidents of respiratory illness than the placebo group.
The study is particularly noteworthy because it was a double-blind placebo-controlled trial—and the researchers used saline solution, a genuinely inactive placebo, as a standin for the trivalent flu vaccine. Most vaccine trials utilize active placebos, which are substances that include ingredients used in the vaccines, making the studies meaningless—though this fact is almost never revealed in the write-ups. The authors concluded that, and this is very important, “Receipt of TIV could increase influenza immunity at the expense of reduced immunity to non-influenza respiratory viruses, by some unknown biological mechanism.” [10,11].
Reading the CDC Pink Book  and chapter twelve which covers measles specifically , we find that the MMR vaccine actually causes measles in 2.1% of vaccinated people; it causes varicella in 2.2% of vaccinated people and fever of 101 degrees or higher in 14.9% of vaccinated people. This is something they don’t warn you about of course and few people actually download and read the CDC Pink Book. Naturally the 84,000 (approx.) people with a measles rash from the vaccine and the half a million with fevers remain virtually unknown and undisclosed. Whether these people are the source of measles outbreaks remains un-investigated.
Dr. KP Stoller wrote a lengthy letter to the New Mexico Board of Pharmacy members in 2005. You should read the entire letter  but I’ll reproduce two paragraphs below. Dr Stoller is the Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at the University of New Mexico, School of Medicine and the Medical Director at the Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexico. He writes as follows:
“Both published and unpublished studies demonstrate that autism is apparently caused by repetitive mercury exposure during pregnancy through thimerosal and amalgam, and after birth, through thimerosal containing vaccinations. The FDA panel in 1982 said thimerosal was toxic, caused cell damage, was not effective in killing bacteria or halting their replication and that thimerosal is not generally recognized as being safe or effective (1982 Vol 47, No. 2 Federal Register). Learning disabled and autistic children are living the burden of proof. So, what happened? Where is the precautionary principle? When something atrocious is done there always seems to be the justification that it is preventing something even more atrocious.
As the evidence continues to mount on what may be the largest iatrogenic public health disaster to affect this nation, so too does it appear that the apparent justification for deliberately letting this continue was about protecting the vaccine program’s viability (or profitability). However, such rationalizations have propelled matters down a slippery slope. What little altruism there is in this justification belies individuals protecting careers, status and reputations. This disaster did not come out of nowhere, and ultimately it will be found that it could have been mitigated if not for the irresponsible use of power and influence by an unholy alliance between corporation and state. It also calls into question whether this public health fiasco was an isolated scenario.”
Dr. Julie L. Gerberding, MD., MPH., wrote a letter for Congressman Dave Weldon, MD., on Congressional stationary, to the Director of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in 2003 in which she questioned the ability of researchers to manipulate studied and the evidence used to compile them  so it’s important to place a great deal of importance on where and from whom you obtain data on vaccination. This is why independent peer review is so important. Discussing vaccination without noting independent peer reviewed citations is an exercise in futility. Independent peer review is your friend because the science can be so easily manipulated.
Dr’s Mark and David Geier are in the forefront of research into vaccines and their connection to developmental neurological disorders. A study they completed shows how vaccines can, at times and in certain predisposed children, cause severe neurological developmental disorders—what we call autism. Their studies exposed the following:
In recent years, thimerosal, an organic mercury com- pound that is metabolized to ethylmercury and thiosa- licylate and has been present since the 1930s as a pre- servative in some vaccines and pharmaceutical products to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination, has come under scrutiny. It was determined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1999 under the recommended childhood immunization schedule that infants might be ex- posed to cumulative doses of ethylmercury that exceed some federal safety guidelines established for exposure to methylmercury, another form of organic mercury. Here, we show the first epidemiologic evidence, based upon tens of millions of doses of vaccine administered in the United States, that associates increas- ing thimerosal from vaccines with neurodevelopmental disorders.
The results of our analysis were extremely surprising. We observed statistically significant increases in the inci- dence rate of neurodevelopmental disorders after thimero- sal-containing DTaP vaccines in comparison with thimero- sal-free DTaP vaccines. This potentially may be explained by the toxic buildup of mercury from successive doses of thimerosal- containing DTaP vaccines .
Finally, we know from the peer reviewed literature that repeated vaccination, for example with the yearly repeated influenza vaccine, observational studies show a lower effectiveness at protection with repeated vaccination  so getting an influenza vaccine every single year may not be the wisest decision. Every other year, every third year and even every five years might be more effective .
Vaccines are a complex issue and whether to vaccinate or not should remain under parental control. For those of us that take the time to read peer reviewed material generated by the medical professionals in related industries, we may decide that certain vaccines are too risky or that others may simply not provide the protection they’re said to provide. We may decide to take advantage of certain vaccines and to forego others. This is our right as parents. For others, those who choose to simply go with the mainstream position, they may decide to get every single vaccine that’s recommended and at the particular time they’re recommended for. Some will benefit to some degree and some will surely be vaccine injured. Vaccine injury and vaccine death are simply facts of life.
1. Jail ‘anti-vax’ parents: Column, USA Today, by Alex Berezow, January 28, 2015: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/01/27/jail-anti-vax-parents-vaccines-cdc-measles-disney-world-california-column/22420771/
2. Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, Statistics Report, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, March 5, 2014: http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/statisticsreports.html
3. PubMed search for articles authored by Fudenberg, HH on February 3, 2015: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Fudenberg+HH
4. Vaccines and Genetic Mutation, Harold E. Buttram, MD; Susan Kreider, RN; Alan R. Yurko, October 11, 2002: http://www.whale.to/a/yurko.html
5. Dissolving Illusions, 51 Vaccine Graphs, Roman Bystrianyk, Suzanne Humphries MD, 2012: http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/graphs/#6
6. Immunization Graphs, Natural Infectious Disease Declines; Immunization Effectiveness; Immunization Dangers, Raymond Obomsawin Ph.D., December 2009: http://njvaccinationchoice.org/Obamsawin_Vaccination_Tables.pdf
7. Do Vaccines Save Lives? What Infectious Disease Mortality Graphs Show, Vaccination Information Network, Ivan Illich, Medical Nemesis, Bantam Books, From an article posted on August 11, 2013: http://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/do-vaccines-save-lives-what-infectious-disease-mortality-graphs-show/
8. Immunization Safety Review: SV40 Contamination of Polio Vaccine and Cancer, Institute of Medicine (US) Immunization Safety Review Committee; Stratton K, Almario DA, McCormick MC, editors, Washington (DC): Excerpt, National Academies Press (US); 2002: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25057632
9. Immunization Safety Review: SV40 Contamination of Polio Vaccine and Cancer, Institute of Medicine (US) Immunization Safety Review Committee; Stratton K, Almario DA, McCormick MC, editors, Washington (DC): Executive Summary, National Academies Press (US); 2002: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK221118/
10. Increased Risk of Non-Influenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine, Oxford Journal, Clinical Infectious Diseases, Benjamin J. Cowling, May 2012: http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/13/cid.cis307
11. Study: Flu Vaccine Causes 5.5 Times More Respiratory Infections—A True Vaccinated vs, Unvaccinated Study, Health Impact News, by Heidi Stevenson: http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/study-flu-vaccine-causes-5-5-times-more-respiratory-infections-a-true-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-study/
12. CDC Pink Book, 12th Edition, Second Printing, May 2012: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/index.html
13. CDC Pink Book, Chapter 12 Only, Measles: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/meas.pdf
14. Studies Outside the US Show Unvaccinated Children Healthier than Vaccinated Children, Health Impact News, by Christina England, February 3, 2015: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/studies-outside-the-u-s-show-unvaccinated-children-healthier-than-vaccinated-children/
15. Letter to the New Mexico Board of Pharmacy Members Concerning Dangerous Food and Vaccine Additives, Dr. KP Stoller, MD, Assistant Clinical Professor, Pediatrics UNM, School of Medicine, Medical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexico, October 2005: http://www.wnho.net/bop_stoller.htm
16. Congressman Dave Weldon, MD, Dr. Julie L. Gerberding, MD, letter to the Director of the Centers for Disease Control, October 2003: http://www.autismhelpforyou.com/EXPERT%20PAPER%20-%20Weldon%20To%20CDC%20-%20Internet%20File.pdf
17. Neurodevelopmental Disorders After Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines: A Brief Communication, Mark R. Geier and David A. Geier, the Genetic Centers of America, Silver Spring, Maryland, the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2003: http://www.autismhelpforyou.com/EXPERT%20PAPER%20-%20Geier%20-%20Internet%20File.pdf
18. Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness In The Community And The Household, Clinical Infectious Disease, February 2013: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23413420
19. impact Of Repeated Vaccination On Vaccine Effectiveness Against Influenza A(H3N2) and B During 8 Seasons, Oxford Journals, Clinical Infectious Diseases, October 2014: http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/09/29/cid.ciu680.full